As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
When it comes to wearing bikinis, being too under-dressed is not really a concern, especially if you love wearing a sexy push up bikini or one like this with a Brazilian cut. With the best Brazilian bikinis, you can expose as much of your buttocks as you want without being called out for inappropriateness. Reap the benefits of those squats and flaunt what you’ve got!
- Top Brazilian Bikini Reviews
- Sheridyn Swim Journey Bikini Top and Scrunch Brazilian Bikini Bottom
- RELLECIGA Criss Triangle Bikini Top and Wavy Tie-Side Brazilian Bikini Bottom
- ZAFUL Women’s Strapless Ribbed High Cut Bandeau Bikini Set
- CUPSHE Push Up Halter Bikini Set
- THE MESH KING Coqueta Swimwear Brazilian Bikini Triangle Top and Teeny Micro Thong
- How to Choose the Perfect Brazilian Bikini for Your Body Type
- When to Opt for a Brazilian Style Bikini
- Frequently Asked Questions
Top Brazilian Bikini Reviews
Brazilian bikinis indicate the style of the bikini bottom. The cut usually exposes the better half of your buttocks. In fact, almost all of it is exposed. Either full sets or separates, I have some of the best Brazilian styled bikinis. You can show off your best assets with the best bikini when you’re at the beach.
Sheridyn Swim Journey Bikini Top and Scrunch Brazilian Bikini Bottom
I’m gonna go into it slowly with the RELLECIGA Women’s Strappy Triangle Bikini Top and RELLECIGA Women Ruched Cheeky Scrunch Bottom. This matching two-piece bikini features a very slight Brazilian cut for the bottoms.
The name Scrunch is taken from the slight dip the fabric makes into the crease of your backside, exposing more skin than a regular bikini bottom.
Its pair, the RELLECIGA Women’s Strappy Triangle Bikini Top, breaks off the monotony of the solid color and smooth plain design with strappy bikini top with cutout at the front design makes an eye-catching statement and shows the luxury look. This top is easy to wear as a casual top. Versatile and fashion style fit for all kinds of activities. A classic style and look with different colors for some variety, this bikini is my best pick overall.
RELLECIGA Criss Triangle Bikini Top and Wavy Tie-Side Brazilian Bikini Bottom
Prints can go out of style, but ruffles and strappy styles almost never do. That’s why the RELLECIGA Criss Cross Triangle Bikini Top and Wavy Tie-Side Brazilian Bikini Bottom are something worth your investment.
The Brazilian bikini bottom is more unique and appealing for its ruffled edges and bold string sides. It gives a slight twist to the traditional triangle bikini bottom.
This style goes well with the strappiness and shape of the Criss Triangle bikini top. They may not be officially a pair, but the two make such a good complement of each other. The bra is especially functional for being able to shape breasts, making them appear fuller.
For what they’re worth, you’ll most likely get a lot of wear from the two of them, whether together or mixed with other pieces.
ZAFUL Women’s Strapless Ribbed High Cut Bandeau Bikini Set
If you’re a traveler, your travel wardrobe shouldn’t have to reflect how lowkey your trip is. You can still go hard on the outfits, and with the ZAFUL Women’s Strapless Ribbed High Cut Bandeau Bikini Set can check off your beach suit from your packing list.
This two-piece set, which you get as one, can make you look like you invested a lot in your Instagram-worthy beach photos. It comes in a variety of prints and colors, is versatile, and has that trendy high cut bikini bottom that enhances your curves like your favorite shapewear. You can’t really ask for more!
CUPSHE Push Up Halter Bikini Set
We love a rare piece, whether in fashion or in swimsuits. The CUPSHE Women’s Underwire Halter Bikini Setre is one of those you can call unique. The cut-outs and straps on the Brazilian bikini bottom itself sets it apart from the typical look of its kind.
Add to that the choice of either cutesy or classy prints, there’s an option for whatever look you’re going for. The straps on the top and bottom are actually smart design to accentuate those areas of the body more. Don’t I want that?
I’ve bought Cupshe suits in the past and have always been happy.
THE MESH KING Coqueta Swimwear Brazilian Bikini Triangle Top and Teeny Micro Thong
On to an extreme style of the Brazilian bikini cut, The MESH KING Coqueta Swimwear Brazilian Bikini Triangle Top and Teeny Micro Thong are the purest form of the word sexy.
As per its name, the bikini bottom is a tiny triangle thong, which is the kind of Brazilian cut that exposes a lot of your backside. All of it, really!
The simple bottoms is complemented by a matching ruffled triangle top. Although it may also not cover so much, it does it in a classy and sensual way. This is a good choice for women who like to flaunt their bodies unapologetically.
How to Choose the Perfect Brazilian Bikini for Your Body Type
When choosing a Brazilian style bikini, consider the following:
Comparing Brazilian Bikini Features
|Side tie and low rise
|High cut and low rise
|Medium coverage and low rise
|Cupshe Push up
- Fit: Make sure the bikini fits well and provides good support for your body type. The Brazilian cut usually offers minimal coverage in the rear, so ensure that the fit is comfortable and secure.
- Fabric: Choose a durable and comfortable fabric that can withstand sun, salt water and chlorine. Nylon and spandex blends are a popular choice.
- Style: Select a style that flatters your body and personal style. There are many different variations of the Brazilian bikini (we’ll get into that below) – they are not all the same!
- Color: Pick a color that complements your skin tone and personal preferences. Bold and bright colors are popular for Brazilian bikinis.
- Quality: Make sure the bikini is well-made and has sturdy hardware, such as clasps and adjustable straps.
When it comes to style, if this is your first time wearing a cheeky bathing suit, consider picking a Brazilian that has thick straps and comes up high on the waist.
This type is far more approachable and a bit more modest. Yes, you’re still being cheeky, but you’re avoiding strings and skimpiness.
Remember to also check the size chart and consider ordering a size up for a more comfortable fit, especially for the bottoms.
When to Opt for a Brazilian Style Bikini
A Brazilian bikini bottom is a popular choice for many women due to its flattering fit and versatility. Granted – you’re going for a cheeky and fun look. If you want full coverage, this is NOT for you!
Here are some key reasons why a Brazilian bikini bottom might be a better choice for you than other types of bikinis:
- Coverage: Brazilian bikini bottoms offer less coverage than traditional bikini bottoms, which can make them a better option for those who want to show off a little more skin. If you’re proud of your booty, these just might be the choice for you.
- Comfort: Brazilian bikinis are designed to fit snugly to the body, which can make them more comfortable to wear than other types of bikinis that can ride up or bunch. Many find this surprising, but if you pick the right ones, they are actually quite comfortable.
- Appeal: This style of bikini bottoms have a unique and stylish look, which can set them apart from other types of bikinis. You’ll certainly stand out on the beach!
- Versatility: Brazilian bottoms can be paired with a variety of different tops, allowing for endless style combinations and versatility.
- Flattering Fit: The snug fit of a Brazilian bikini bottom can help to highlight curves and create a flattering silhouette.
Overall, Brazilian bikini bottoms offer a combination of comfort, style, and versatility that make them a popular choice for many women. Whether you’re looking to spend time on the beach or lounge by the pool, a Brazilian bikini bottom is a great option to consider.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do Brazilian Bikinis Offer Less Coverage Compared to Other Bikinis?
Generally, Brazilian bikinis offer less coverage compared to other bikinis as they stand the line between a thong and a classic-cut bikini as it covers only the inner part of the buttocks.
This makes them a great choice if you find a thong to be so revealing or feel uncomfortable.
Can a Brazilian Bikini Cause More Skin Irritations Compared to Other Bikinis?
Although both Brazilian and traditional bikinis might be made of the same fabric, there are chances of the Brazilian bikinis causing more skin irritations than a traditional one due to their minimal coverage.
Typically, a bikini is made of stretchy materials to make it tight-fitting. The minimal coverage of the Brazilian styles means the fabric exerts pressure on a smaller area, increasing the chances of skin irritations.
Can I Wear a Brazilian Bikini if I Have Cellulite?
Technically, you can wear a Brazilian bikini even if you have cellulite and stretch marks.
Keeping in mind that cellulite and stretch marks are more prominent on the buttocks, and Brazilian bikinis offer minimal coverage on the butt area, you can consider going for bikinis that offer more coverage if you are self-conscious.
The Brazilian cut is not for everyone. That last pick was especially daring on a level that not all would take on. However, these picks are widely different in looks despite all being a Brazilian bikini. Just try one and see the instant boost of confidence from the carefreeness of this swimwear.